Thursday, April 14, 2011

NYC Regents Test Preparation and Tutoring

NYC Regents Test Preparation and Tutoring


I will assist your child in the review of academic material, test taking strategies and time management. One-on-One assistance is available at my location on the Bay Ridge, Brooklyn or in your home.

I offer New York Regents Prep and Tutoring in addition to services for these other tests:

NYS ELA/Math Exams (3rd-8th)
NYS Regents Exams
Advanced Placement Exams
ERB
ISEE
SSAT
SHSAT
ACT
SAT
SAT II Subject Tests
Graduate School Entrance Exams


I serve students from PreK-12th grade, as well as college students. In addition to Test Preparation, tutoring is available in all core subjects – Math, Calculus, Science, Physics, Statistics, Computers, Chemistry, and Special Needs.

E-mail: admin@TutorState.com
Phone: 718-223-0228

1 comment:

TutorState.com

About Me

My photo
tutorstate@yahoo.com Tutoring Service in Math, Physics, Computer Science: TutorState.com
I tutor both high school and college students in the following subjects: - Mathematics - Physics - Computer Science, including C/C++ programming languages, Signals Systems and Transforms. I am a PhD in Physics and Mathematics I charge 30 dollars an hour. Location: Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, NY Email: admin@TutorState.com Phone: 718-223-0228

Location